Cost of Veneers: Are Veneers a good deal for their price? : Dental Veneers Cost in Chandigarh
Do your teeth need an upgrade? If yes, then Veneers are undoubtedly an option to consider. Veneers are a superb solution for stained teeth and crooked teeth. Let us understand if they are the right choice for their cost – Dental Veneers Cost in Chandigarh
How much do veneers cost?
Veneers for teeth are a covering made to hide any imperfections of the teeth. They are generally made of porcelain and could be used to cover stained, chipped or cracked teeth. Without an iota of doubt, veneers are convenient, and they come in a variety, but the question remains – How much do veneers cost? There is not a single cost tag on Veneers, rather we have a range. Look at this range below:
- Porcelain Veneers – These veneers are made of porcelain and cost about INR 8,000 to INR 15,000 for one tooth.
- Zirconium-Based Porcelain Veneer – This variant uses Zirconium in its porcelain and costs somewhere in the range of INR 9,000 to INR 16,000 per tooth.
- Lumineers – They are a veneer variety that do not require a lot of preparation when applying. They cost INR 14,000 to INR 19,000 for a single tooth.
- Composite Veneer – This veneer variant is made of specifically constructed resin. For composite veneers, how much do veneers cost? It costs only INR 1,500 to INR 2,000 per tooth.
In absolute terms, how much do veneers cost? Reasonable when it comes to the purpose that they serve. Let us understand if the cost falls along with benefits.
Dental Veneers Cost in Chandigarh: How much for veneers?
Now that we understand how much different varieties of Veneers cost, the other question that needs answering is – How much for veneers? Here, we are trying to understand if the cost against each variety is justified – Dental Veneers Cost in Chandigarh
- For Porcelain and Zirconium Based Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain looks very similar to real teeth and is not stained by food items like coffee, wine, cola, etc. The installation technique and customization vary per dentist. These combined contribute to the higher price. But is the price worth paying? Yes! Because other similar treatments cost much more for lesser benefits.
- For Lumineers – This type is easy to apply and appears thinner. It is more manageable and serves all the purposes that traditional veneer serves and much more. How much for veneers in this case? Even with the upgrade, this variety has only a slightly higher price which is reasonable.
- For Composite Veneer – Composite veneers are super affordable versions of porcelain veneers. They offer all the same benefits. Where porcelain veneer lasts for 10-15 years, this variant lasts for 5-8 years. Pitch that against the price and the deal is totally worth it.
The answer to how much for veneers is– it is reasonable against cost.
Teeth Veneer Price: What benefits are included?
You will be willing to part with your precious penny only when you get the value for your money. Here a crucial question arises- Is teeth veneer price a good bargain? We can only understand that if we understand all the benefits that it offers. Below we have compiled all the benefits of veneers:
- Veneers do not look fake and ameliorate your natural smile. The texture of the resin and porcelain, which are the primary materials used in veneer, is the same as the real teeth.
- Veneers hide any stained, chipped, cracked, and/or crooked appearance of the teeth. It also acts as a protection against further damage and discoloration of the teeth. They are also low maintenance.
- Teeth veneer price seems reasonable when you realize the fact that veneer is a permanent solution that could last for as long as 15 years.
- Veneers are better than other options out there. The other options include teeth whitening, dental crowns, cosmetic contouring, Invisalign, and dental bonding. Most of these procedures are high-priced and temporary with limited benefits.
In light of the benefits, the teeth veneer price seems quite reasonable. It is a one-time investment for flawless teeth and a blemish-free appearance.